1. Keeping Super Glue in your purse pocket is a bad idea. It will leak and you will tear a hole in the pocket trying to get it unstuck.
2. Don’t wear a ponytail to the dentist.
3. Don’t get in the middle of a dog fight. You might get a nasty bite on your hand and curse Mederma for not working properly when it scars.
4. Sometimes the curb is closer than you think. If you’re in the parking spot, stop pulling forward.
5. The things you’re most insecure about, others rarely notice.
6. Don’t speed in school zones. That’s bad.
7. Wear gloves when you chop hot peppers. And if you don’t, then definitely don’t touch your eyes.